Мудрые мысли

Когда гонятся за остроумием, ловят порой лишь глупость.

Монтескье

Добро пожаловать, посетитель!
Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.    Забыли пароль?
Вниз
Ответить
Создать новую тему
Страница: 1
Сообщения темы: Make one with the Buy Runescape gold
Make one with the Buy Runescape gold 1 г., 1 мес. назад Репутация: 0
That goblin armor piece brought me right back to my initial hours in the match. Great movie opThat is Osrs gold absolutely awesome!

I overlook using arbitrary events to save my distance from pkers by purposefully clicking the wrong thing.

Bro I love this much do you do much more of the instead of this Minimal attempt 10 sec clips with 1 half-joke I wish that was on your station cuz I know it's just gonna get buried and lost within my Reddit bookmarks.

I really like this please keep generating content however you see fit. You're among my favorite subreddit contributors This was amazing well done player, is that a sample from Heartbeat from The Knife subsequently Jose Gonzales? That song always reminds me of being young on RS.

Thius is sort of making me need to get back into RS3 again. But cant manage a membership nowYo this seems like it's right out of a Lemon Demon music movie I would've stumbled across on Albinoblacksheep Man I just watched swamps new video and I feel so had for him. I am curious to find out what he does moving ahead.

Make one with the Buy Runescape gold evolution!! As you started the game, killing goblins, becoming your first 1000 gp out of a random individual, purchasing your iron sword at varrok, dying in the wildy without knowing people could strike you and losing everything! Then getting your very first pk team, your first rune full!! Oh a lot of memories The cartoon design reminds me of La Vida Bohemia's music video for Flamingo. Really good editing and great music choice.

Введите код   
Можно использовать BB-коды и смайлы
ningling2016
Новый участник
Постов: 3
graphgraph
Пользователь вне форума Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Reply Quote

Вверх
Ответить
Создать новую тему
Страница: 1

Авторизация

Забыли логин?
Нет учетной записи? Зарегистрироваться

Послать SMS бесплатно

Вадим Дзюба на сервере Стихи.ру